GSA's N2 PSA system features simple system and is easy to maintain
GSA’s has a wide variety of gas generators and purifiers
itrogen is an odorless and colorless gas used as a key ingredient of fertilizer. Liquefied nitrogen is also used for quick freezing in regeneration technology, medicine and research. Unlike oxygen, nitrogen does not have any reactivity so that it is one of the most commonly used industrial gases.
Nitrogen is leased or provided by a third party through a nitrogen tank or small high-pressure container or internally produced and used, using compressed air. GSA N2 Generator adopting pressure swing adsorption (PSA) technology is the best choice to use high-quality nitrogen anytime in a stable fashion at the lowest costs.
• Electricity and electronics
• Food and beverage packaging
• Chemical processing
• Power plant
• Heat treatment
• Fire prevention
• Oil refining
• Metal working
• Laser cutting
- Installed on the site and immediately produces nitrogen from compressed air
- No production setbacks from an issue in nitrogen refill, delivery or supply
- Reduction of operating and maintenance costs
- Able to design diverse purity according to customer needs (95% to 99.999%)
The N2 generator is operated under the following mechanism: Nitrogen is supplied by separating oxygen from compressed air, using desiccants filled in two absorption towers.
Compressed air including both nitrogen and oxygen supplies nitrogen by adsorbing oxygen while passing through a carbon molecular sieve (CMS) layer which has micro pores filled in the absorption towers.
The two absorption towers repeat pressurizing, absorption, depressurizing and cleaning by taking turns and supply nitrogen consecutively.
GSA’s pressure swing adsorption (PSA)-based N2 generator has a specially designed distributor at the bottom of the absorption towers so that it is able to supply high-quality nitrogen which meets customer needs in a continuous and stable manner. In addition, the use of durable valves enables stable operation. Since diverse features needed to control the system are supported, settings and operations which meet user needs are enabled.
PRESS. SAFETY VALVE
Guarantees system stability with KOSHA-certified safety valves
Reliable AUTO Valve
Guarantees stable operations even under frequent use with proven angle-sheet valves
Supplies Nitrogen in a stable fashion, using high-quality carbon molecular sieve(CMS)
Minimizes flow rates for regeneration, using a precision orific
Enables stable and precise control, using PLC and touchscreen
High-quality Measuring Instruments
Low failure rates and great operating performances with high-quality measuring instruments such as a pressure gauge
Activated alumina added to the bottom, ensuring stable performances
Minimizes noise which occurs during purge with Allied Witan or an optimally designed muffler
Distributor for Stable Purity
Installs a distributor to prevent drifting inside a large absorption towers and ensure stable purity
|Nitrogen Capacity (Nm³/h)|
|Required Compressed Air (Nm³/h)|
- Inlet Air Press. : 7.0 barg
- Inlet Air Temp. : 5 ℃ ~ 45 ℃
- Ambient Temp. : 20 ℃
- Inlet Air Quality : ISO8573-1 class 1-4-1
- Unit Performance : ±5%
- Models under membrane type as well as PSA are also customizable.
- Models under ASME in addition to KS are also customizable.
- Large models bigger than those stated in the specifications above are also customizable.
- The specifications are subject to changes without notice for product improvement.
Air Receiver Tank
Ref. Air Dryer or Cooler
Desiccant Air Dryer
Nitrogen Generator with N2 Holder