A receiver tank temporarily stores the compressed air from an air compressor and supports its efficient operation.
GSA’s compressed air treating equipment turning top air quality
- Increase in air compressor management costs due to short load/no-load interval of an air compressor
- Temporarily stores hot air from an air compressor, releases condensate by cooling the compressed air naturally and reduces load on the compressed air system
- Minimizes pressure changes which affect production processes or quality
- Secures the stability of manufacturing processes in emergency situations
- Inlet Pressure : 9.7 barg
- Design Temperature : 100℃
- Models under ASME in addition to KS are also customizable.
- High-pressure models with high design pressure are also customizable.
- Large models bigger than those stated in the specifications above are also customizable.
- The specifications are subject to changes without notice for product improvement.