GSA's compressed air treating equipment turning Top air quality
GSA’s compressed air dryer is highly reliable and efficient in use
- Standard models
- Operated all the time regardless of load
- Energy-saving models
- Operated or stopped depending on load
- Standard products commonly used
- “N” : Air-cooled, “WN” : Water-cooled
- Suitable for high inlet temperature, it does not have precooler and air filter inside the unit.
- “HT” : Air-cooled, “HTW” : Water-cooled
- This model is designed to save energy. The unit is operated and stopped by a cooling energy and temperature control.
- Thismodelisdesignedbyadding2to3pcs internalairfilters intocycling HYD-N2 series unit, which can treat high inlettemp. compressed air.
- This model is designed to save energy by controlling cooling temperature and energy, using the latent heat of phase change materials (PCMs) stored in a specially designed heat exchanger.
5μm particulate Filter + Refrigerated Dryer + 1ppm & 0.1ppm oil Removal Filte
5μm particulate Filter + Refrigerated Dryer + 1ppm Oil Removal Filte
- Built-in filters can save installation space
- Easy installation without piping works for air filters.
- Energy saving design. The unit is operated and stopped through dewpoint control.
High-efficiency and high heat storage ratio Aluminum Heat Exchange
With a high-efficiency aluminum heat exchanger, GSA refrigerated air dryer offers stable dew points with a larger heat-transfer area and greater efficiency than other types of heat exchangers such as shell & tube and plate ones. Made with the same material, the GSA air dryer has no thermalresistance and is free from heat exchangerfreeze-up or corrosion. Energy can be saved through dew point control using the heat storage function of the heat exchanger.
Highly reliable drain without compressed air loss
With a thermister and a large separator inside the heat exchanger, it offers great condensate isolation efficiency. The isolated condensate is discharged through a magnetic float ensuring greater efficiency and operating performances, Compared to a gravitational drain trap, it reduces performance drop or failure in the drain caused by oil or various contaminants.
MEPOL Inner Pipe
The high-inlet temperature cycling dryer is durable and anti-corrosion because of MEPOL internal pipe. It can prevent pipe corrosion and microbial/bacterial formation. With great mechanical strength and pressure resistance, it reduces a risk of rupture caused by shock or fluid. With anti-scale properties, furthermore, it keeps the flow constant and reduces a possibility of differential pressure. Its easy machinability makes the compact design possible.
Simple and smart controller
The simple and functional controller helps users know the exact dew points, the operation condition of the unit and energy saving through ECO lamp. A 4.3” TFT color touch panel controller (option) enables simple and easy management. Easy and convenient unit management is possible by anyone anywhere through the functions of smart control and communication (option).
A high-inlet-temperature cycling refrigerated air dryers have 2 to 3 air filters inside the unit. So piping works is not necessary for air filters. The compact design ensures easy and convenient installation especially in a small space. With an particulate filter and an oil filter, the unit provides high-quality compressed air.
Minimizing the loss of compressed air with low differential pressure
Our heat exchanger minimizes differential pressure with a large heat-transfer area and sufficient cross section for the passage of compressed air. We enhanced heat-exchange efficiency and reduced differential pressure by minimizing resistance, making it possible to operate the compressed air system more efficiently at lower costs.
Efficiency Maximization with High-efficiency Condenser
For stable performances even under unfavorable circumstances like a tropical area, the grooved cooper tube and corrugated split fin were applied. The condenser is expanded in a complete and uniform. Its fin adhesion is high. It has a high coefficient of heat transfer. Therefore, it guarantees stable operations under diverse environments including tropical area.
- Inlet Pressure : 7 barg
- Inlet Temperature : : 40 ℃ (Max. 60 ℃)
- Pressure Dew Point : 2 ~ 10 ℃
- Ambient Temperature : 32 ℃
- Design Pressure : 9.7 barg
- Design Temperature : 60 ℃
- R-134a and R-22 refrigerant are used for our standard models. The other refrigerant is also available.
- The capacity in the table is based on 60Hz.
- The other power supply is available.
- Units over 9.8 barg is available.
- Models bigger than HYD-1200HT are available.
- The specification can be changed for product improvement without notice.
|Model||Connection||Flow Rate||Built-in Filters||Power Con-
|A||N㎥/min||μm/ppm/ppm||Size||kW||V / Ph / Hz||A||B||C||kg|
|5EP+||PT 15A||0.5||5/1/0.1||15A||0.15||220 / 1 / 60||415||603||938||41|
|100EP+||PT 50A||14.2||5/1||50A||1.15||380 / 3 / 60||580||1300||1393||141|
|Correction factor by Inlet air temperature|
|Inlet Air Temperature (℃)||38||40||43||48||52||56||60||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Correction factor by inlet air pressure|
|Inlet air pressure (barg)||5||6||7||8||9||10||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Correction factor by ambient temperature|
|Ambient Temperature (℃)||27||32||37||40||45||50||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|