Compressed air dryer is as important to keep your air system running at peak efficiency
GSA’s compressed air dryer is highly reliable and efficient in use
- HYD-5HTN ~ HYD-20HTN
40μm Filter + After-cooler + 5μm Filter + Refrigerated Dryer + 1ppm Oil Removal Filter
- HYD-30HTN ~ HYD-100HTN
After-cooler + 5μm Filter + Refrigerated Dryer + 1ppm Oil Removal Filter
- HYD-150HT or higher
A refrigerated dryer with condensate and refrigerant circuit specialized for high temperature (* filter and after-cooler NOT included)
- Saves a space with a small installation area, featuring an after-cooler and a filter
- Easy installation without piping works for an after-cooler and a filter
- Saves energy by controlling an after-cooler by inlet temperature
- Standard models
- Operated all the time regardless of load
- Energy-saving models
- Operated or halted depending on load
- Commonly used standard products
- Featuring an after-cooler, this model is good for high inlet temperature. It also has an filter, minimizing piping and installation areas.
- This model is designed to save energy by controlling cooling temperature and energy stored in a heat exchanger.
- This model is designed to save energy by controlling cooling temperature and energy, using the latent heat of phase change materials (PCMs) stored in a specially designed heat exchanger.
High-efficiency Aluminum Heat Exchanger
With a high-efficiency aluminum heat exchanger, GSA refrigerated air dryer offers stable dew points with a larger heat-exchange area and greater efficiency than other types of heat exchangers such as shell & tube and plate ones. Made with the same material, the GSA air dryer has no thermal resistance and is free from heat exchanger freeze-up or corrosion.
Highly Reliable Drain
without Compressed Air Loss
With a thermister and a large separator inside the heat exchanger, it offers great condensate isolation efficiency. The isolated condensate is discharged through a magnetic float or level sensor-based electronic drain, ensuring great efficiency and operating performances. Therefore, it reduces performance drop or failure in the drain caused by oil or various contaminants.
MEPOL Inner Pipe
The high-temperature dryer is durable and anti-corrosion, featuring a cooler, a filter, a dryer and MEPOL pipe. Therefore, it can prevent pipe corrosion and microbial/bacterial formation. With great mechanical strength and pressure resistance, it reduced a risk of rupture caused by shock or fluid. With anti-scale properties, furthermore, it keeps the flow constant and reduces a possibility of differential pressure. The compact design also minimizes a design area.
Efficiency Maximization with High-efficiency Condenser
For stable performances even under unfavorable circumstances such as high temperature, grooved cooper tube and corrugated split fin were applied. Since they are expanded in a complete and uniform manner, fin adhesion is high, applying condensate with a high coefficient of heat transfer. Therefore, it guarantees stable operations under diverse environments including hot temperature.
Smart and Simple Controller
The simple and functional controller helps users read the exact dew points. It is able to check if an after-cooler functions properly with power supply. In addition, it automatically controls an after-cooler by temperature, reducing unnecessary power consumption. A 4.3” TFT color touch panel controller enables simple and easy management, featuring digital dew point display, refrigerant pressure transmitter-based smart control, diverse temperature information, reverse phase check and mobile communication features (option) such as WIFI and BT.
A high-temperature refrigerated air dryerfeatures an after-cooler and a filter. It does not need any separate piping works for an after-cooler/filter installation. In addition, the compact design ensures easy and convenientinstallation even in a small space. With an particle filter and an oil filter, in addition, this system provides high-quality compressed air without an addition of facilities.
Minimizing the loss of compressed air
with low differential pressure
We minimized differential pressure with a large heat-exchange area and sufficient cross section for the passage of compressed air. We enhanced heat-exchange efficiency and reduced differential pressure by minimizing resistance, making it possible to operate the compressed air system more efficiently at lower costs.
- Inlet Pressure : 7 barg
- Inlet Temperature : Max. 80 ℃(HT : Max. 60 ℃)
- Pressure Dew Point(PDP): 2 ~ 10℃
- Ambient(Coolingwater) Temperature : 32℃
- Design Pressure : 9.7 barg
- Design Temperature : 70℃
- The numbers in parentheses denote the specifications of water-cooled products.
- 150HT(W) or higher models does not have a filter and an after-cooler.
- 800HT or higher models are basically condenser-removable. Their specifications do notinclude condenser dimensions and weight.
- Allmodelsuse eitherR-134aorR-22 refrigerant.Othermodels adopting differenttypes ofrefrigerants are also available.
- The flow rate is based on 60Hz. Other electrical specifications are also available.
- A unit with 9.7barg or higher operating pressure is custom-made.
- Large models bigger than those stated in the specifications are also customizable. The specifications are subjectto changes without notice for productimprovement.
|Model||Connection||Flow Rate||Filter||Power Consumption||Power Supply||Dimensions(mm)||Weight|
|A||N㎥/min||μm/μm/ppm||Size||kW||V / Ph / Hz||A||B||C||kg|
|5HTNS||PT 15A||0.7||40/5/1||15A||0.32||220 / 1 /
|100HTNS||PT 50A||14.2||5/1||50A||2.41||380 / 3 /
440 / 3 /
|Correction Factor by Inlet Air Temperature (HTNS series)|
|Inlet Air Temperature (℃)||55||60||65||70||75||80||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Correction Factor by Inlet Air Pressure(HT series)|
|Inlet Air Temperature (℃)||40||45||48||52||56||60||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Correction Factor by Inlet Air Pressure|
|Inlet Air Pressure (barg)||5||6||7||8||9||10||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Correction Factor by Ambient Temperature (Air-cooled Machine)|
|Ambient Temperature (℃)||27||32||37||40||45||50||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|